The Wichita City Council voted Tuesday to allow concealed/carry weapons inside libraries, recreation centers and some other city-owned buildings.
- Cameron Rodriguez of Southwestern College will be allowed to retain his winnings from a …
The students on the school bus were not injured.
- The time seems to come each year when Operation Holiday finds itself in dire need of your help.…
Kansas State Board of Education members want public school students to continue to learn how to write in cursive even in the age of keyboarding and text messaging.
- The preliminary hearing for four suspects has been delayed.
The Kansas Cosmosphere has hired a consultant to help determine why attendance is falling at the space attraction in Hutchinson.
Kansas Lottery players have a chance to win a "mega" jackpot in tonight's Mega Millions drawing.
- Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon chose a monument to the space race manufacturing boon as a backdrop to sign into law a $1.7 billion tax incentive package to lure aerospace giant Boeing to the state.
- A family missing in the remote mountains of northern Nevada since Sunday has been found alive.
ATLANTA (AP) — When the ballpark named after Ted Turner is demolished in four years, the media mogul hopes the city of Atlanta will convert the vacant area into green space.
DENVER (AP) — The suspension of a 6-year-old boy for kissing a girl at school is raising questions about whether the peck should be considered sexual harassment.
NEW YORK (AP) — A teenage girl found carrying a dead fetus in a shopping bag at a Manhattan lingerie store is headed toward trial on shoplifting charges as authorities continue investigating the circumstances of the fetus' death.
The Peterson Farm Brothers recently finished a parody music video of the song "Roar" by Katy Perry called "Chore".
A woman in Georgia says she wants answers after an apparent prank in restroom left her with serious injuries.
- Grand jury clears cop seen pushing K-9 into a surrendering suspect's car window after a chase and crash.
- A 6-year-old who dreams of being an astronaut for NASA has taken matters into his own hands by starting an online petition to try and save NASA.
- Police release few details in death of 14-year-old Mesa, Arizona girl.