Today's recipe comes from Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers.
1 quart vanilla Freddy's Frozen Custard
¼ cup Limoncello or lemonade (for non-alcoholic treat)
½ cup fresh blueberries
2 boxes Girl Scouts Lemonade Cookies
- Combine Freddy's Frozen Custard and Limoncello in blender and mix until creamy.
- Add blueberries to blender and blend lightly
- Place mixture into freezer until somewhat solid (about two hours)
- Scoop with small ice cream scoop onto one Lemonade cookie, topping with a second cookie and press top cookie down gently.
- Freeze cookies until ready to serve.
Wichita Shocker baseball is conducting an internal review of the program.
The FDA considers new drug for treatment of hepatitis C which is a major threat to baby boomer population.
Two Wichita police cars collided Friday afternoon while responding to call. It happened at 2nd and Broadway.
Wichita police arrested two men after 17 vehicle break-ins Thursday morning.
Being prepared and informed may help you to avoid the messy and often expensive issue of frozen pipes.
Snow and freezing rain has blanketed much of Texas.
Tennessee couple kicked out of Nashville malls for wearing Christmas Costumes.