Today's recipe comes from the kitchen of Mitzi Beach. You can find her online at MitziBeach.com.
One tilapia filet for each person
Olive oil (about 2 tablespoons)
Seasoning of choice (examples: seasoned salt, fresh or dried dill, oregano, lemon pepper)
Pinch of salt
- Wash and pat dry tilapia filets
- Brush lightly with olive oil
- Sprinkle with seasoning of choice
- Heat olive oil on med / high depending on cook top
- Brown tilapia on each side JUST UNTIL BROWN!
- Squeeze fresh lemon on each filet
- Turn off heat and cover with foil.
- Let sit while finishing salad or setting plates & etc.
The students on the school bus were not injured.
The time seems to come each year when Operation Holiday finds itself in dire need of your help.
A family missing in the remote mountains of northern Nevada since Sunday has been found alive.
New survey finds many people are confused about how to fight the flu.
A woman in Georgia says she wants answers after an apparent prank in restroom left her with serious injuries.
Cameron Rodriguez of Southwestern College will be allowed to retain his winnings from a half-court shot during a National Basketball Association halftime promotion.
Bill Guy, Reno County Emergency Management Director, says Kansas Gas has spilled some mercaptan.