Today's recipe comes from Chef Paul Freimuth of Harvest Kitchen and Bar at the Hyatt Hotel in Wichita.
Servings: feeds 8- 10 people
1 Cup Corned Beef, chopped
1 Cup Swiss Cheese, diced or shredded
2 Cups Sauerkraut - see additional recipe
1/2 Cup Thousand Island Dressing
1/4 Cup Panko Bread Crumbs
4 Cup Flour
4 Cup Egg Wash
4 Cup Bread Crumbs
2 T Caraway seeds - add to Bread Crumb Breading
To Taste Salt and pepper- add to Flour and Bread Crumbs
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Mix until even
- Use an Ice cream scoop to help make the bites.
- Freeze for at least one hour until hard
- Dredge Reuben Bites in flour, egg wash, and bread crumbs
- Repeat these steps until all of the bites are breaded
- Refreeze until the event
- Fry in oil heated to 350 degrees for 2 minutes
- Finish in the oven at 350 degrees for 5 minutes inside should be hot.
Oklahoma Department of Emergency Management spokeswoman Keli Cain said Monday that the Medical Examiner reports that eight people have died from the wintry storm.
Some Pratt shelter dogs are getting a new lease on life with the help of students from Stafford High School.
Five people, including several students, had to be taken to the hospital after a school bus crash early Monday morning.
Daycare operator saves seven children after van bursts into flames.
The Kansas Bureau of Investigation says its third-highest administrator no longer works at the agency.
The recent winter storms are forcing the Hutchinson Salt Company to ramp up production.
A Wichita man says he was robbed after seeing a movie.