Today's recipe comes from Chef Paul Freimuth of Harvest Kitchen and Bar at the Hyatt Hotel in Wichita.
Servings: feeds 8- 10 people
1 Cup Corned Beef, chopped
1 Cup Swiss Cheese, diced or shredded
2 Cups Sauerkraut - see additional recipe
1/2 Cup Thousand Island Dressing
1/4 Cup Panko Bread Crumbs
4 Cup Flour
4 Cup Egg Wash
4 Cup Bread Crumbs
2 T Caraway seeds - add to Bread Crumb Breading
To Taste Salt and pepper- add to Flour and Bread Crumbs
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Mix until even
- Use an Ice cream scoop to help make the bites.
- Freeze for at least one hour until hard
- Dredge Reuben Bites in flour, egg wash, and bread crumbs
- Repeat these steps until all of the bites are breaded
- Refreeze until the event
- Fry in oil heated to 350 degrees for 2 minutes
- Finish in the oven at 350 degrees for 5 minutes inside should be hot.
The Sedgwick County DA will not pursue charges against any of the officers involved in the July standoff at a south Wichita apartment complex that resulted in the death of an attempted murder and robbery suspect. Officials also released …
A playroom in the pediatric wing of a Salina hospital became a playground for a thief as he walked out with an item worth close to a thousand dollars.
The Sedgwick County Sheriff's Department arrested three people Tuesday morning for the burglary of Westar substation.
Line cook at Missouri diner takes playing with food to a whole new level.
Message posted on a residence hall bulletin board is causing controversy at Indiana University.
Warning, the audio contains material that some web viewers may find disturbing.
A medical examiner has determined the death of a Missouri man in an Arrowhead Stadium parking lot during a Kansas City Chiefs game was a homicide.