The following list represents the most viral tracks on Spotify, based on the number of people who shared it divided by the number who listened to it, from Monday, June 17, to Sunday, June 23, via Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter and Spotify.
1. John Mayer, “Paper Doll” (Columbia Records)
2. Lorde, “Royals” (Lava Music/Republic Records)
3. Arctic Monkeys, “Do I Wanna Know?” (Domino Recording Co.)
4. CHVRCHES, “The Mother We Share-Single” (Glassnote)
5. John Legend, “Made to Love” (G.O.O.D. Music/Columbia Records)
6. Grouplove, “Ways to Go” (Canvasback/Atlantic Records)
7. Gavin DeGraw, “Best I Ever Had” (RCA Records)
8. ScHoolboy Q, “Collard Greens” (Interscope Records)
9. The Civil Wars, “The One That Got Away” (Sensibility Recordings/Columbia Records)
10. Robin Thicke, “Blurred Lines” (Star Trak, LLC)
1. Nick Mulvey, “Fever to the Form” (Communion Records)
2. Arctic Monkeys, “Do I Wanna Know?” (Domino Recording Co.)
3. John Mayer, “Paper Doll” (Columbia Records)
4. Gustavo Santaolalla, “The Last of Us” (Masterworks)
5. Lorde, “Royals” (Universal Music NZ Ltd.)
6. Hans Zimmer, “What Are You Going to Do When You Are Not Saving the World?” (Sony Classical)
7. Pink Floyd, “Wish You Were Here — 2011 — Remaster” (EMI Catalogue)
8. White Lies, “Getting Even” (Polydor Ltd. (UK))
9. Enter Shikari, “Radiate” (Ambush Reality)
10. Nine Inch Nails, “Came Back Haunted” (Null Corp.)
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Two Hays men are living out their dream by brewing and distributing their own craft beer.
The Food and Drug Administration is hoping to limit antibiotic resistant diseases in humans by decreasing the use of the drugs in animals processed for meat.
Boeing is shifting hundreds of jobs to Alabama, Missouri and South Carolina as it restructures its research and technology operations.
'Tis the season for giving, but it is also the season that some can take advantage of people's generosity.
Kansas Lottery players will want to check their Powerball tickets very carefully today.
Study finds women at high risk for breast cancer were half as likely to develop the disease while taking new drug Arimidex.
Boeing is expected to respond Thursday to a Machinists union proposal that would keep much of the work on its new 777X plane in Washington state.