The United States Consumer Product Safety Commission is recalling over a million chainsaws from Harbor Freight Tools.
The recalled chainsaws are 14-inch electric chainsaws sold under the Portland, One Stop Gardens and Chicago Electric brands.
The manufacturer has gotten 15 reports of malfunctioning chainsaws. The reports indicate that the chainsaws keep running even when turned off. Four people were injured.
The chainsaws were sold at Harbor Freight stores from May 2009 until February 2018 and sold for about $50.
Free replacements will be available starting Monday, May 21, 2018.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Judge weighs evidence in deadly hoax call case
- Shooting leaves woman critically injured in...
- Bicyclist critically injured after being hit by car
- Kansas farmer on alarming suicide rate: 'Nothing...
- Chief Gordon Ramsay responds after officer...