WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Wichita police are investigating a suspicious death Thursday morning.
Police were called to an area outside of a residence near Murdock and Grove around 7:30 a.m.
Police Chief Gordon Ramsay told KSN at the scene, police are unsure of the cause of death at this time, because there wasn't specific evidence indicating foul play.
Ramsay said an autopsy will be conducted on the body.
Get breaking news, weather and traffic on the go. Download our News App and our Weather App for your phone and tablet. Follow and like us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Three cars stolen over the weekend in Clearwater
- Wichita kids learn how to run their own lawn...
- Legislation could make it tougher for LGBTQ...
- Hoisington police search for missing...
- School bus crashes in Plains, injures two