The National Museum of American History in Washington D.C. is displaying a record setting American flag. The catch? It's made from Lego bricks.
The museum created the largest American flag ever built from bricks.
Lego master builders and museum visitors created the flag together. The project started on July 1.
It took 11 hours to build and 109,200 bricks to complete.
The flag measures 8 feet by 14 feet and weighs 560 pounds.
It will be on display through the end of summer.
The creation of the flag was the kickoff to a new portion of the museum - the Innovation Wing:
Troopers in Nebraska find 1,800...
Sharing chores leads to a happier...
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Man convicted in May 2017 killing of Emporia woman
- Man arrested in connection to starting Reno...
- Kansas AG seeks more time to answer court on...
- Two arrested after carjacking in west Wichita
- Kroger completes sale of convenience stores to...