NBC News - (NBC News) - Taco Bell is adding a new item to its menu that replaces your typical taco shell with fried chicken.
It's called the Naked Chicken Chalupa and features a fried chicken shell.
Taco Bell says it's the first taco shell made entirely with marinated, all-white, antibiotic-free chicken.
The shell is then packed with lettuce, tomatoes, cheddar cheese and avocado ranch.
The fast food chain says the taco tested well in markets in Bakersfield, California, and Kansas City, Missouri, over the past two years. It will be available at Taco Bells across the country on Jan. 26.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Schlitterbahn Waterpark and former water park...
- Nickerson man arrested after Reno County "no...
- Disney characters skate into Wichita this weekend
- Wichita police seek public's help to find...
- Burn ban in effect for many Kansas counties