Local

Father of missing boy arrested for battery

WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) - KSN has learned new details about the arrest of Jonathan Hernandez. 

Hernandez was charged with misdemeanor battery. Thursday, police said the case involves his 6-year-old stepson. 

The DA previously announced the battery charge was not connected to Lucas, Jonathan's biological son wha has been missing since February. 

---

The father of a missing 5-year-old Wichita boy is charged with misdemeanor battery in a case not related to his son's disappearance.

District Attorney Marc Bennett said Wednesday that 34-year-old Jonathan Hernandez made his first appearance Wednesday and bond was set at $2,500.

Details of the alleged crime were not released. Hernandez's son, Lucas, has not been seen since Feb. 17.


Local News

National / World

Trending on KSN

Top Stories

Video Center