- Utility companies may not initiate disconnection until temperatures are forecast to be above 35 degrees for the next 48 hours.
- Utility companies must contact the customer by phone or in-person 24 hours before disconnecting service.
- Utility companies are prohibited from disconnecting a customer's service when temperatures are forecast to be at or below 35 degrees over the next 24 hours.
- Customers must contact their utility company and inform that they cannot pay their bill in full.
- Customers must agree to pay 1/12th of the total amount owed, 1/12th of the current bill, the full amount of any disconnection or reconnection fee, plus any applicable deposit to the utility.
- Customers must agree to pay the remaining balance in equal payments over the next 11 months, in addition to their current monthly bill.
Message posted on a residence hall bulletin board is causing controversy at Indiana University.
Warning, the audio contains material that some web viewers may find disturbing.
A medical examiner has determined the death of a Missouri man in an Arrowhead Stadium parking lot during a Kansas City Chiefs game was a homicide.
Entombed at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean in an upended tugboat and dressed only in boxer shorts, Harrison Odjegba Okene begged God for a miracle.
"Fast & Furious" star Paul Walker was killed by impact and fire in a crash that occurred while he was a passenger in a Porsche driven by his friend, according to an autopsy released Wednesday.
A camel drops in on Wednesday morning's morning newscast at KFOR in Oklahoma City.
Seven people were arrested for DUI from November 25th to December 1st.