Kroger the parent company of Dillons announced it has expanded the recall of its 12 oz. packages of Simple Truth Dry Roasted Macadamia Nuts due to potential Listeria contamination. No customer illnesses have been reported to date.
In May, Kroger was informed by the supplier that the macadamia nuts used may have the potential to be contaminated with Listeria.
The product comes in a 12 oz., clear plastic package marked with expiration dates of: Dec. 09, 2017, Mar. 02, 2018, Mar. 03, 2018, or Apr. 07, 2018 stamped on the side.
|Simple Truth Dry Roasted Macadamia Nuts||11110-02478||Sell By:|
Dec. 09 2017
Mar. 02 2018
Mar. 03 2018
Apr. 07 2018
Kroger has removed the following item from store shelves and initiated its customer recall notification system that alerts customers who may have purchased recalled products through register receipt tape messages and phone calls.
Customers who have purchased any of the products described above should not consume them and should return them to a store for a full refund or replacement.
Customers who have questions may contact Kroger at 1-800-KROGERS, Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. ET to 12:00 a.m. ET, and Saturday through Sunday 8:00 a.m. ET to 9:00 p.m. ET.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- How police finally found the Austin bomber
- How a phone may have steered hunt for bomber
- Police release video of fatal crash by Uber...
- Trump: 'Crazy' Biden would go down crying if he...
- Toy company CEO leads effort to salvage part of...