WICHITA, Kan. (AP) - A 19-year-old Wichita man will be sentenced March 3 for killing another man in a drug deal gone wrong.
Andrew Scott Bull pleaded guilty Wednesday to voluntary manslaughter in the shooting death of 23-year-old Charles Hawkins III two days before Christmas. He was originally charged with first-degree murder.
Bull also pleaded guilty to distributing marijuana.
Investigators say Bull fired his gun when Hawkins tried to rob him during a drug deal in a Wendy's parking lot.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- How police finally found the Austin bomber
- How a phone may have steered hunt for bomber
- Police release video of fatal crash by Uber...
- Trump: 'Crazy' Biden would go down crying if he...
- Toy company CEO leads effort to salvage part of...