CLEVELAND (AP) - A Cleveland man accused of holding three women captive in his home for more than a decade has pleaded not guilty to 512 counts of kidnapping and 446 counts of rape.
Ariel Castro previously pleaded not guilty to charges contained in a 329-count indictment.
The 53-year-old Castro entered a plea Wednesday on an expanded, 977-count indictment. The judge continued his bond at $8 million.
She repeatedly told Castro to raise his head and keep his eyes open during the brief court appearance.
The earlier indictment reflected only part of the alleged crimes' time frame. It contains aggravated murder charges alleging that Castro purposely caused the unlawful termination of the pregnancy of one of the women.
The women disappeared separately between 2002 and 2004, when they were 14, 16 and 20 years old. Each said they had accepted a ride from Castro.
He has been jailed since his May 6 arrest.
Some kids will be receiving a hand-made wooden toy this holiday season thanks to Santa's elves at Fort Hays State University.
Make sure you keep you pet protected from the cold elements.
Wichita Shocker baseball is conducting an internal review of the program.
The FDA considers new drug for treatment of hepatitis C which is a major threat to baby boomer population.
Two Wichita police cars collided Friday afternoon while responding to call. It happened at 2nd and Broadway.
Wichita police arrested two men after 17 vehicle break-ins Thursday morning.
Being prepared and informed may help you to avoid the messy and often expensive issue of frozen pipes.