WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) - Wichita police arrested two teens in four drive-by shootings. The shootings occurred Tuesday and Wednesday at four separate locations.
They occurred in the 1500 block of North Piatt, 2400 block of North Minnesota, 800 block of South Mission, and the 2800 block of East 23rd Street North.
Officer Charley Davidson said the suspects were found in the 3100 block of East Funston early Thursday.
Both teens were arrested on charges of aggravated battery, discharge of a firearm into an occupied dwelling, possession of marijuana, and felon in possession of a firearm.
Get breaking news, weather and traffic on the go. Download our News App and our Weather App for your phone and tablet. Follow and like us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Senate panel to vote Monday on Pompeo for...
- Missouri has highest black homicide rate, Kansas...
- Suspect in Walgreens robbery arrested
- Target hosting annual car seat trade-in event
- Teachers learn how to protect students with...