Proactive news headlines including West Wits Mining, Calima Energy, DomaCom Australia and Race Oncology
News provided byProactive
May 27, 2022, 2:38 AM ET
Sydney, May 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Proactive, provider of real-time news and video interviews on growth companies listed in Australia, has covered the following companies:
- West Wits Mining Ltd (ASX:WWI) shares surged more than 20% higher intra-day after entering into an equity financing facility with SBC Global Investment Fund to raise up to $75 million. Click here
- Calima Energy Ltd (ASX:CE1) will hold an investor briefing event on Monday, 30 May at Subiaco Hotel in Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia. Click here
- DomaCom Australia Ltd (ASX:DCL) is seeking to raise up to $4.8 million through a private placement for sophisticated and professional investors at an issue price of $0.066 per share. Click here
- Race Oncology Ltd (ASX:RAC) has advanced the dose-escalation Phase 1b stage of the relapsed or refractory Acute Myeloid Leukaemia (R/R AML) trial running at the Chaim Sheba Medical Centre in Israel. Click here
- Compumedics Ltd (ASX:CMP) has made several revenue and sales predictions for this financial year, forecasting an increase in sale orders taken of 8% from the 2021 financial year, to $38 million for this year, although revenue growth has been stymied by global supply issues, chip shortages and other pandemic-related factors. Click here
- Lindian Resources Ltd (ASX:LIN) has reached an out-of-court settlement over a dispute relating to its proposed acquisition of an up to 75% interest in the Kangankunde Rare Earths Project in Malawi. Click here
- Oklo Resources Ltd (ASX:OKU) has signed a binding scheme implementation deed (SID) under which B2Gold Corp will – subject to conditions – acquire all fully paid ordinary shares in Oklo via a board-recommended scheme of arrangement. Click here
- Sipa Resources Ltd (ASX:SRI) has progressed exploration activities across its gold and base metal projects in Western Australia. Click here
- Noxopharm Ltd (ASX:NOX) has received proof-of-concept confirmation from the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), with an abstract from the Annual Meeting 2022 providing evidence of the modulatory effect of Veyonda®’s active ingredient idronoxil on the immune system. Click here
- Proactive is a unique tech-enabled platform providing companies globally with a comprehensive investor engagement solution across their business lifecycle.
- With six offices on three continents, Proactive works with innovative growth companies quoted on the world’s major stock exchanges, helping executives to engage intelligently with investors.
- In 2020, Proactive featured in 809 million search results, our content was viewed over 165 million times and our readers spent over 10 million hours on our websites. Proactive has produced over 300,000 articles and 20,000 executive interviews since it was established in 2006.
For more information on how Proactive can help you make a difference, email us at email@example.com