WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Dozens of animals were successfully adopted after the Clear the Shelters event!
Saturday, the Kansas Humane Society Wichita reported 44 adoptions. The adoptions included 29 cats, 14 dogs and one bird.
The Finney County Humane Society also saw 32 adoptions, 15 dogs and 17 cats.
Officials say four kittens and eight dogs were adopted in Great Bend on Saturday.
For more information on Clear the Shelters click here.
- KBI agents put to the test handling three officer-involved shooting on top of current caseload
- Estudiantes en las escuelas públicas de Wichita regresaran a las aulas con combinación de aprendizaje
- President Trump campaigns in Pennsylvania, Biden prepares for final debate
- Florida considers not releasing daily COVID-19 case numbers to the public
- Trump vs. Biden: Are there any undecided voters left?