WICHITA,Kan. (KSNW) – It is probably the most festive and decorated part of Wichita this time of year, some refer to a neighborhood in east Wichita as Trick-or-Treat street.
Many homeowners in the College Hill Neighborhood go all out for the Halloween season, many of whom “trick” out their houses, complete with pumpkins, ghosts and even an electric chair to wow their holiday visitors.
- After Supreme Court ruling, what’s next for DACA?
- Chicago man who fired gun into murder victim’s grave given 15-year sentence
- Face mask ordinance in City of Winfield starting Friday
- Convention countdown: How coronavirus is impacting preps for RNC in Florida, DNC in Wisconsin
- Atlanta mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms contracts COVID-19