WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Have you started your Christmas shopping? What about your gift wrapping?
Bring your unwrapped Christmas gifts to Barnes & Noble on Saturday and the KSN crew will wrap them for you if you make a donation to EmberHope Youthville.
If you’re not familiar, EmberHope Youthville provides foster care to Kansas children and provides residential care for girls recovering from trauma.
Join the KSN family from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, November 30, at Barnes & Noble in Bradley Fair to have your gifts wrapped for a donation to EmberHope Youthville.
- KBI: Arkansas man dead following an officer-involved shooting in Montgomery County
- See the 71 movies titles coming to Netflix in November
- Navy: ‘Aircrew did not survive’ crash in Alabama neighborhood
- Biden campaign launches ‘TrumpCovidPlan.com’ — a site that reads ‘Not Found’
- Pres. Trump, Biden to hold campaign events in battleground states