WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Have you started your Christmas shopping? What about your gift wrapping?
Bring your unwrapped Christmas gifts to Barnes & Noble on Saturday and the KSN crew will wrap them for you if you make a donation to EmberHope Youthville.
If you’re not familiar, EmberHope Youthville provides foster care to Kansas children and provides residential care for girls recovering from trauma.
Join the KSN family from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, November 30, at Barnes & Noble in Bradley Fair to have your gifts wrapped for a donation to EmberHope Youthville.
- After Supreme Court ruling, what’s next for DACA?
- Chicago man who fired gun into murder victim’s grave given 15-year sentence
- Face mask ordinance in City of Winfield starting Friday
- Convention countdown: How coronavirus is impacting preps for RNC in Florida, DNC in Wisconsin
- Atlanta mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms contracts COVID-19