WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – The Wichita Police Department wants your input on how to make the city a better place.
Saturday, November 22, the department is hosting a city-wide event to talk about trends and concerns in the criminal justice system.
“The more we interact with our community and talk about struggles we face, both within the system and both that community members face,” said Chief Gordon Ramsay, WPD, “I think the better off we are for it.”
The event is open to the public, and it runs from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Wichita State’s Hughes Metroplex located at 5015 East 29th Street North.
Leaders from all areas of the criminal justice system will be there.
- ‘I just want to play’: Teams now wearing masks in accordance with KSHSAA guidelines
- Teachman’s Take: Heat dominates, late week storm chances return
- Artista de Wichita pinta mural en honor de la soldado Vanessa Guillén
- Usar cubrebocas en Wichita: Lo que debes saber
- After Supreme Court ruling, what’s next for DACA?