WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Some Wichita trick-or-treaters braved more than the cold tonight. They took their candy-asking skills to a local mortuary.
The DeVorss Flanagan-Hunt Mortuary hosted their second Trunk-or-Treat event this year to a friendly flock of fiends. The mortuary says they want to have fun but stay respectful.
“It’s just a fun thing we can do and we try to do it very tastefully and in good humor and not be disrespectful of any of our families or anything,” Sheryl Pennington, DeVorss Flanagan-Hunt Mortuary.
- Chicago man who fired gun into murder victim’s grave given 15-year sentence
- Face mask ordinance in City of Winfield starting Friday
- Convention countdown: How coronavirus is impacting preps for RNC in Florida, DNC in Wisconsin
- Atlanta mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms contracts COVID-19
- Southwest Kansas says ‘NO’ to mandating masks