WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – As part of the holiday season, more than one-hundred Spirit Aerosystems employees hopped on their bikes to bring joy to local children.
The ride through the halls of the company is all about collecting new toys and donations for the Salvation Army. It’s something employees say they are proud to take part in.
“It’s a really cool thing for them to come together with team spirit and really do something cool for our community. Not everybody can ride on our campus so it gives them something to be proud about there,” said Amy Williams, Spirit Aerosystems
The motorcycle toy run is an annual event.
- Board of Education members react to school reopening guidelines
- Teachman’s Take: Strong to severe storms possible once again
- 3 felony criminal charges filed against Steve Watkins
- Local schools to decide in-class or distance learning
- Union Rescue Mission in need of donations