Amazon is making some of its family-friendly programming available for free on Prime Video as a result of the COVID-19 crisis.
The content is available to all Amazon customers — no Prime membership is required.
The U.S. version of the free service includes “Arthur,” “Caillou,” “Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood,” “Dinosaur Train,” “Reading Rainbow,” “Wild Kratts,” and several other shows.
Some other Amazon Original programming including “Pete the Cat” and “Creative Galaxy” are available for free.
The service currently includes over 40 titles. Amazon said it’s looking to add more shows as it works with content providers.
- Non-profit organization working to open affordable daycare in downtown Wichita
- T.J.’s Forecast: Gorgeous Halloween in-store, cold front arrives late bringing a cool-down
- Actor Lori Loughlin reports to prison in college scam
- Caught on camera: Raccoon runs amok
- Daylight saving: Here’s when you need to set your clocks back