WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Following the success of last summer’s sold-out North American tour, the Backstreet Boys are excited to announce a second North American tour, stopping in Wichita at Intrust Bank Arena on Aug. 21.
Tickets go on sale to the general public beginning this Friday, Feb. 14 at LiveNation.com, selectaseat.com, in person at the Select-A-Seat Box Office at Intrust Bank Arena, or by phone at 855-755-SEAT (7328).
“We give our fans 100%, night after night, putting on the best Backstreet Boys show we can. We play our hits, we dance our asses off and we do it because we love our fans,” says AJ McLean. “We have the best fans in the world. They come out to party and they sing at the top of their lungs and we feed off that energy. We can’t wait to take this show on the road again this summer.”
- Kansas among 14 states with most rapid COVID-19 spread
- US sets single-day record for new coronavirus cases with over 60,000
- ‘I’m a grown woman. I know better’: Woman caught on camera making racist remarks at Black Lives Matter protest apologizes
- ‘Grateful’: Good Samaritan pulls driver from fiery crash
- With dozens of complaints a day, KC’s mask mandate has been tough for officials to enforce