WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – With the coronavirus pandemic still here for the foreseeable future, the Backstreet Boys aren’t coming to Wichita for awhile.
The boy band has decided to postpone their entire DNA World Tour in North America, originally scheduled to go from July to October. The tour included an August stop in Wichita.
“As much as we were looking forward to seeing you all this summer, our number one priority is the safety and well-being of our fans,” the group said on Twitter. “We are officially postponing the DNA North American tour. Make sure you hang on to your tickets, because you know we’ll be back again!”
The group says it will make an announcement about the tour coming up next week. For updates, follow them on Facebook and Twitter.
- Renters struggle to pay rent, worry about future rent payments
- Fall Semester: How do Kansas universities look to proceed?
- Wichita Dillons worker’s positivity inspires coworkers and customers
- Teachman’s Take: Rain on the decline as the heat builds
- National Guard called to respond to Minneapolis violence