MULVANE, Kan. (KSNW) – Clint Black will bring his top country hits to the stage at Kansas Star Arena on Friday, March 13, 2020.
The show begins at 8 p.m. Tickets go on sale Saturday, Dec. 7. Tickets start at $30 and can be purchased at www.kansasstarcasino.com/entertain/arena. This is an-all ages show.
Black burst into the country music scene with the debut of his 1989 album “Killin’ Time.” The album produced four No. 1 singles, including “A Better Man,” “Nobody’s Home,” “Killin’ Time” and “Walkin’ Away.” That same year, the album received the Academy of Country Music Award for Album of the Year, and Black was named Top Male Vocalist. He continued his success into the 1990s and 2000s, recording 22 chart-topping singles, including “A Good Run of Bad Luck,” “Loving Blind,” “When I Said I Do” and “Where Are You Now.”
Throughout his musical career, Black has sold more than 20 million records worldwide, earned more than a dozen gold and platinum awards in both the U.S. and Canada, and landed nearly two dozen major awards and nominations. He also received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 1996.
- KSN Storm Track 3 Digital Extra: Temperature importance when it comes to rain/snow, winter storm update
- Stimulus checks? Here’s a breakdown of what’s in the $908 billion bipartisan economic plan
- California sheriff who refused to enforce COVID-19 order tests positive for virus
- Etienne leads Wichita St. past Oral Roberts 85-80
- Kansas City metro parents fighting back on KSHSAA’s ban of fans from middle and high school winter sports