Celebrity chef Guy Fieri has reportedly helped raise over $20 million for restaurant workers amid the coronavirus crisis.
Fieri appeared on “TMZ Live” Thursday and announced that he raised $20 million for a Restaurant Employee Relief Fund by partnering with the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation.
The Mayor of Flavortown told TMZ the money was raised in less than two months, amazingly. Fieri apparently worked the phones to get donations from. major corporations in hospitality and food services.
If you would like to donate to the cause or apply for a one-time grant, click here.
- Wichita officials still deciding on public pools, other areas will open in June
- Georgia teen pens 300 letters urging elected officials to protect prisoners from coronavirus
- Teachman’s Take: Summer arrives this weekend as the heat builds
- Trump meets with CEOs to discuss how to safely reopen economy
- After Floyd’s death, black lawmakers call for federal antilynching law