WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Rock n roll legends KISS announced the last legs of their final tour, the END OF THE ROAD TOUR.
The rock group will be in Wichita on Feb. 19, 2020.
Tickets go on sale Friday, Nov. 22 at 10 a.m. Tickets start at $39.50.
More information is available at www.intrustbankarena.com/kiss
KISS Meet & Greet Experiences will be available Tuesday, November 19 at 10 a.m. local time through 10pm local time at kissonline.com. KISS Army fan club presales will begin Wednesday, Nov. 20 at 10 a.m. local time until Thursday, November 21 at 10 p.m. local time. Visit www.kissonline.com for more information.
KISS has sold more than 100 million albums worldwide.
- T.J.’s Forecast: Mild air holds Saturday night into Sunday, clouds thicken
- South Texas tribe vows to fight border wall, sues to preserve tribal cemetery
- Rare red and white cardinals spotted in central Texas
- Florida mom, dad, 17-year-old son all battling cancer ask for prayers, Christmas miracle
- NM mayor calls for immigration reform