WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Rock n roll legends KISS announced the last legs of their final tour, the END OF THE ROAD TOUR.
The rock group will be in Wichita on Feb. 19, 2020.
Tickets go on sale Friday, Nov. 22 at 10 a.m. Tickets start at $39.50.
More information is available at www.intrustbankarena.com/kiss
KISS Meet & Greet Experiences will be available Tuesday, November 19 at 10 a.m. local time through 10pm local time at kissonline.com. KISS Army fan club presales will begin Wednesday, Nov. 20 at 10 a.m. local time until Thursday, November 21 at 10 p.m. local time. Visit www.kissonline.com for more information.
KISS has sold more than 100 million albums worldwide.
- US appeals to proceed with 1st federal execution in 17 years
- Two arrested after chase with Jackson County deputies
- Kansas’s least populated county confirms first coronavirus case
- ‘It’s heartbreaking’: Many come out to pay respects for 3-year-old KCK girl found dead
- Florida man accused of setting Catholic church on fire