WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Brian Mitchell, co-owner of Mitchell Cinema, announced Tuesday their reopening plans starting on Friday, May 22.
Mitchell Cinema, which owns 15 theaters in multiple locations across Kansas — including Newton, El Dorado, Winfield, Elkhart, Garden City, and Liberal — recently laid off approximately 300 employees due to the COVID-19 crisis.
The Regal Cinemas theaters in Wichita including the Regal Warren ScreenX & IMAX and the Regal Warren East have been closed since March 17 due to the pandemic.
- Hundreds gather for peaceful protests throughout Wichita Saturday
- Broncos players, coaches join Floyd demonstration in Denver
- T.J.’s Forecast: Hot & humid feel isn’t going anywhere
- Project Justice ICT expects to peacefully assemble, present list of demands to WPD
- McAllen man who waved chainsaw at protesters charged with assault