Here’s your first look at Baby Yoda in Season 2 of “The Mandalorian”:
The trailer was released Tuesday morning. Season 2 of the show will begin on Disney+ on Oct. 30.
No other details have been released yet, including if Disney+ will follow last season’s pattern of releasing a new episode every week or release the entire season at once.
The show received 15 Emmy nominations, including one for Best Drama Series.
If you’re looking to fill the time before Oct. 30, the docuseries “Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian” continues to stream on Disney+.
- Uptick in rural COVID-19 patients at Wichita hospital
- KSN Storm Track 3 Digital Extra: Fall Foliage Peak Times Approaching
- One person critically hurt in northeast Wichita shooting
- Bicyclist seriously injured in hit-and-run accident in southeast Wichita
- Thinking outside the classroom – Park Elementary School creates a new gardening space for students to learn