The new fall TV season starts tonight with long time musical favorite “The Voice” and the debut of legal drama “Bluff City Law.”
The search for singing talent brings Gwen Stefani back to the big red chair on “The Voice” where she’ll be competing against longtime boyfriend and fellow coach Blake Shelton.
The fight to find great singers gives way to a father and daughter’s fight for justice in “Bluff City Law.”
After the first round of auditions there, a Memphis civil rights attorney played by Jimmy Smits convinces his corporate attorney daughter, played Caitlin McGee, to come back to his firm.
“I think it’s a complicated relationship and what’s happened between us is very deep seeded,” McGee says.
As they iron out their issues, they’re also trying to help others fight battle through their legal ones.
“What we’re doing and portraying, our characters, are very inspirational, aspirational,” Smits says.
You can see “The Voice” starting at 7 p.m. on KSN. It is followed by “Bluff City Law” at 9 p.m.
- Amber Alert expanded for abducted Alabama 3-year-old; 2 in custody
- Domestic Violence Awareness Month brings resources to the public
- Two dead, one missing after New Orleans collapse
- T.J.’s Forecast: Sunshine and warmth hold for the start of the workweek
- Arkansas dad invents emergency blinds for high school