“The Voice” returns Monday night.
This season, there’s a new coach joining the ranks: Nick Jonas. He’s no stranger to “The Voice” stage, and he’s even served as a mentor in the past.
“The Voice” airs Monday at 7 p.m. followed by a special preview of the new “Little Big Shots”, now hosted by Melissa McCarthy at 9 p.m.
- Sedgwick County confirms 33 cases of COVID-19
- Sedgwick County COVID-19 update – March 28, 2020
- BREAKING: Governor Kelly declares statewide stay-at-home order, effective March 30
- Taylor’s Forecast: Shower chances are slim today, more sunshine tomorrow
- Kansas woman fatally injured in two-vehicle crash