(WWLP) – Wheel of Fortune host Pat Sajak is home recovering after undergoing successful emergency surgery on Thursday, according to the television game show.
As a result, taping for Thursday’s show was canceled nut resumed Friday as scheduled, with Vanna White as the host.
The game show, which airs on NBC, made the announcement on Facebook and said Sajak underwent “successful emergency surgery to correct a blocked intestine.”
“He is resting comfortably and looking forward to getting back to work.”Wheel of Fortune
Get well soon, Pat!
- ‘Weakest Link’ premieres tomorrow on KSN
- Strongly predict the malarkey of Trump-Biden debate for cash
- New this week: Mariah Carey, Gloria Steinem & ‘South Park’
- Slave sale block set to be displayed in museum, with context
- Milan fashion gives small opening to Black Lives Matter