WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Many Wichitans are celebrating Hispanic Heritage in downtown.
Dozens of people participated in the Hispanic Heritage Festival Saturday afternoon, despite rainy weather.
The event allowed people to see performances by a Wichita war dancer, heard from state leaders, and watched a fashion show.
There was authentic Hispanic and Latin food music, art and entertainment for everyone to enjoy.
If you would like to stop by, the event goes until 10 p.m. in Old Town Plaza.
- 150 million rapid COVID-19 tests to be distributed to all U.S. states
- Kansas Athletics to unveil Gale Sayers and John Hadl statues
- ‘The Rush’ previews tonight’s clash between the Chiefs and Ravens on Monday Night Football
- Pennsylvania mom, daughter get life terms in slayings of 5 relatives
- ‘Weakest Link’ premieres tomorrow on KSN