WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – On Saturday, special guests and media got a sneak peek at the Arc Lights display in Wichita.
Starting Thanksgiving weekend, you can drive-thru the magical holiday wonderland in the warmth of your car and check out the new displays as well as long-time favorites, like the tunnel of lights.
The display is made of more than 1 million dazzling lights! It costs $10 per carload on weekends.
All proceeds are going to help The Arc provide life-changing programs for youth and adults with intellectual and physical developmental disabilities in the Sedgwick County community.
For more details visit The Arc of Sedgwick County’s website.
- Wichita Public Schools will look at onsite learning option for 6th-12th graders
- ‘He is ready to go back’: Officer shot in Lyons making recovery alongside wife in hospital
- Actor Jeff Bridges reveals he has been diagnosed with lymphoma
- Texas woman dies of COVID-19 while on commercial flight
- Indiana man admits to pushing toddler down stairs after argument over food, court docs show