WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – On Saturday, special guests and media got a sneak peek at the Arc Lights display in Wichita.
Starting Thanksgiving weekend, you can drive-thru the magical holiday wonderland in the warmth of your car and check out the new displays as well as long-time favorites, like the tunnel of lights.
The display is made of more than 1 million dazzling lights! It costs $10 per carload on weekends.
All proceeds are going to help The Arc provide life-changing programs for youth and adults with intellectual and physical developmental disabilities in the Sedgwick County community.
For more details visit The Arc of Sedgwick County’s website.
- Fashion Forward Friday With Moxie Boutique: Spring Patterns
- Coronavirus cases in Kansas jump to 1,166 with 50 deaths
- Outdoor Life: Enjoying The Great Outdoors
- Great Bend Farm And Ranch Show Giveaway Winners And More
- Worldwide deaths from the coronavirus hit 100,000