Walmart is dishing out more of its Black Friday deals.
The retailer unveiling its 37-page holiday sales circular at walmart.com, one of the most-anticipated holiday ads of the season.
Sure to grab attention: A $249 dollar iPad, $129 Apple Watch, and $129 AirPods.
A Philips 65-inch 4K smart TV for $278.
As in recent years, Walmart’s in-store Black Friday sale starts at 6 p.m. local time on Thanksgiving.
Online deals start even earlier: 10 p.m. the night before Thanksgiving.
- South Texas tribe vows to fight border wall, sues to preserve tribal cemetery
- Rare red and white cardinals spotted in central Texas
- Florida mom, dad, 17-year-old son all battling cancer ask for prayers, Christmas miracle
- NM mayor calls for immigration reform
- United Industries and its OSHA violations