Walmart is dishing out more of its Black Friday deals.
The retailer unveiling its 37-page holiday sales circular at walmart.com, one of the most-anticipated holiday ads of the season.
Sure to grab attention: A $249 dollar iPad, $129 Apple Watch, and $129 AirPods.
A Philips 65-inch 4K smart TV for $278.
As in recent years, Walmart’s in-store Black Friday sale starts at 6 p.m. local time on Thanksgiving.
Online deals start even earlier: 10 p.m. the night before Thanksgiving.
- Two arrested after chase with Jackson County deputies
- Kansas’s least populated county confirms first coronavirus case
- ‘It’s heartbreaking’: Many come out to pay respects for 3-year-old KCK girl found dead
- Florida man accused of setting Catholic church on fire
- Taylor’s Forecast: Sunny until storms develop out west later today