KANSAS CITY, Kan. (AP) – Police say an 18-year-old man is dead after a shooting in Kansas City, Kansas.
The Kansas City Star reports the shooting happened around 7:30 p.m. on Friday in the Victory Hills neighborhood.
When officers arrived they reported finding the teen dead on the front porch of a home.
Police spokesman Officer Thomas Tomasic says it appeared the teen was accosted further down the street and ran back to the house.
Police went door to door in search of any witnesses or video capturing the incident.
The victim’s name had not been released by midday Saturday.
- A hat traveling 700+ miles reunites with Ark. boy
- On The Sideline With Cowley College Men’s Basketball Team
- Ark. teen buys kid a video game after hearing him ask for it in store
- Kansas authorities release name of man killed in I-70 crash
- Kansas officer back on streets following holistic healing program