WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Two men were injured in a shooting early Sunday morning. Wichita and Haysville police responded to the call in the 4400 block of S. Meridian around 4 a.m.
Officers found one man in his early 20s at the scene with non-life-threatening injuries. A second man, also in his early 20s, arrived at a local hospital with non-life-threatening injuries, saying he was at the same address.
Sgt. Joe Camp says they don’t believe this incident was random. He says there may have been a celebration inside a home when someone began shooting.
- T.J.’s Forecast: Winter storm on the horizon, big changes tomorrow into early next week
- KBI: Arkansas man dead following an officer-involved shooting in Montgomery County
- See the 71 movies titles coming to Netflix in November
- Record surge: US shatters single-day mark of COVID-19 cases
- Taylor’s Forecast: Cooler and more wintry weather is on the way