GLADSTONE, Mo. (AP) – Authorities say a 2-year-old boy has been fatally shot in a Kansas City area apartment.
Gladstone police says the boy was suffering from a gunshot wound when officers responded Tuesday night. He was rushed to a hospital, where he died.
Investigators are talking to adults who were at the apartment at the time. Police say officers are not looking for any suspects. No other details were immediately released, including the name of the boy.
- Next Steps For The SCOTUS
- KBI: Death investigation in Iola surrounding 34-year-old man
- Michael Jordan, Hamlin partner on NASCAR team for Wallace
- Protesters call on Sen. Lindsey Graham to stop confirmation of SCOTUS nominee
- KDOL seeing rise in unemployment claim fraud stemming from identity theft