OVERLAND PARK, Kan. (AP) – A Place for Mom, a senior care referral service, plans to hire more than 600 employees and open a new Overland Park office.
The Seattle-based company says hiring is already underway and will occur over five years. It plans to open a temporary office next week and then build a new office in Overland Park.
The firm will receive about $12 million in state incentives. The Kansas Department of Commerce awarded the economic development incentives through seven state programs.
A Place for Mom helps families find nursing homes and senior care services for elderly family members.
- Trump firma órdenes ejecutivas de alivio económico por el COVID-19. Su autoridad para tomar acción está en duda
- New Zealand has gone 100 days without community transmission of COVID-19
- Delta bans 100 passengers from taking flights and adding them to a “no fly” list for refusing to wear masks
- Second stimulus checks: Trump executive orders leave $1,200 payments in limbo
- 5.1 earthquake felt across North Carolina, strongest in 94 years