WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Authorities pulled a man’s body from the Canal Route Friday afternoon.
The body was located near Central and Hydraulic.
A passerby notified police that they found a body. Authorities arrived and found the man’s body in the water.
Police said there were no obvious signs of trauma, and they are not investigating the death as a homicide.
The man’s identity hasn’t been released.
- Wichita woman warning others after almost falling for job scam
- Burton, Uzede carry Wichita State past Gardner-Webb 74-52
- Healing Strokes: One survivor’s story of domestic abuse
- ‘Spiritual blessings’: Donated shoeboxes helping children around the globe
- Teachman’s Take: Storm system moving our way, brings changes tomorrow