WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Authorities pulled a man’s body from the Canal Route Friday afternoon.
The body was located near Central and Hydraulic.
A passerby notified police that they found a body. Authorities arrived and found the man’s body in the water.
Police said there were no obvious signs of trauma, and they are not investigating the death as a homicide.
The man’s identity hasn’t been released.
- Bubonic Plague case diagnosed in China
- On Ronelle’s Radar: A hot week ahead
- Two hurt after report of shooting, crash on Wichita highway
- Newspaper owner: Sorry for equating mask rule to Holocaust
- Riley County police searching for 10-year-old boy