Orders and deliveries continue to sag for giant aircraft maker Boeing.
The company reported Tuesday it sold one plane last month, a cargo jet bought by FedEx. Meanwhile, customers were canceling orders for 60 of the grounded 737 Max jets, and Boeing is dropping orders for 123 other planes from its backlog because it’s not sure the deals will go through.
The coronavirus pandemic has cut deeply into air travel, and that means airlines aren’t interested in buying new planes.
Boeing says its defense and services business will help it get through the pandemic.
- Hand sanitizer recall: US brands join FDA list of ‘toxic’ sanitizers
- Chiefs and Travis Kelce agree on contract extension, report says
- VIDEO: Louisiana woman says ‘God was definitely with us’ during lightning strike
- Clear the Shelters: Actor Dennis Quaid adopts cat named Dennis Quaid
- Wichita State to receive more than $8M in coronavirus relief