If you frequent the Costco food court for cheap hot dogs and pizza, but you are not a member, you aren’t going to be able to do that for much longer.
Costco says buying items from the food court has always required a membership.
They just haven’t enforced it until now.
According to a Costco spokesperson, starting in March, the warehouse chain will require you to have an active membership to visit the food court.
It costs about $60 a year for basic membership.
- Rooster with knife kills owner during banned cockfight in India
- Kansas ponders open churches, abortion limits in pandemics
- Kansas House gives first approval to college athlete bill
- COVID-19 relief package moves to Senate, faces GOP opposition
- Virginia School district pulls Dr. Seuss from Read Across America Day citing ‘racial undertones’