If you frequent the Costco food court for cheap hot dogs and pizza, but you are not a member, you aren’t going to be able to do that for much longer.
Costco says buying items from the food court has always required a membership.
They just haven’t enforced it until now.
According to a Costco spokesperson, starting in March, the warehouse chain will require you to have an active membership to visit the food court.
It costs about $60 a year for basic membership.
- Streaming freebies to take advantage of while you’re stuck at home
- Oklahoma COVID-19 cases spike to 377, woman in Sequoyah County dies from virus
- Salon workers who had to close up shop form group to join fight against coronavirus
- Should I be tested for COVID-19? 3 signs you may need the test
- WATCH: Doctors answer your questions on ‘Coronavirus House Calls’