Costco is warning customers about a scam coupon making its way across social media.
In a post on Facebook Tuesday, Costco said it’s a recurring hoax involving a fake $75 coupon.
Costco said it is not giving away any $75 coupons.
The post states:
“While we love our fans and our members, this offer is a SCAM, and in no way affiliated with Costco. Thanks to our fans for letting us know about this recurring hoax!”
- Long-time Ford dealership burns down in Syracuse
- Wichita Best Western Plus pays workers back wages after denying sick pay during COVID-19
- Early in-person voting opens to long lines in Sedgwick County
- On The Sideline: Brent Bowers
- Hiker missing for 12 days found safe in Utah’s Zion National Park