Close to 6 million children’s water bottles are being recalled because they pose a choking hazard.
The recall involves Contigo Kids Cleanable Water Bottles and their replacement lids.
The affected bottles have a black spout base and black spout cover.
According to the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the silicone spout can detach and potentially lead to choking.
Officials say they received more than 400 reports of the spout detaching.
Consumers are now advised to stop using the bottles right away, but the statement says they can reach out to Contigo to receive a replacement.
These water bottles were affected by another recall last August when consumers received replacement lids.
- ICT Bar Rescue awards $50,000 worth of grants
- Going after his dreams: Dennis describes training for the NBA Draft
- ‘I just really wanna get home’: Kansas mom stuck in Colombia, after adoption trip
- Local print company doing its part to help during pandemic, giving away 500 free masks
- New models show fewer Americans will die of COVID-19 than original predictions — but ONLY if social distancing continues