GreatCall is recalling emergency call buttons for failing consumers during an emergency.
The company says about 44,300 buttons have been recalled. The product is called the Lively Mobile Plus Emergency Alert Devices.
The product has been sold at Best Buy, Walmart, on Amazon.com and GreatCall.com nationwide.
Consumers should immediately stop using Lively Mobile Plus and contact GreatCall to receive a full refund. The company is contacting all known purchasers directly.
- Controversial radio hosts fired over racially charged comments
- 1 in 5 nursing homes had at least one COVID-19 death, according to federal data
- Ferguson elects first female African American mayor
- Newsfeed Now: Protests across America morning update – June 3, 2020
- ‘What would they have us do?’: LAPD chief defends cruiser seen hitting protestors as officers try to leave