Starbucks fans are in for a double treat on Thursday.
The coffee chain is rolling out a buy one, get one free, offering a free drink if you buy one that’s at least grande size.
To get the deal, you have to be at a participating store between 2 p.m. and 7 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 13.
And you have to place your order through the Starbucks app.
The offer includes both traditional favorites and holiday specials, such as eggnog latte and peppermint mocha.
The deal is part of the company’s happy hour promotion that’s available on select Thursdays.
Starbucks buy one get one free deal.
- Wichita Public Schools will look at onsite learning option for 6th-12th graders
- ‘He is ready to go back’: Officer shot in Lyons making recovery alongside wife in hospital
- All 62 residents in Norton County nursing home test positive for COVID-19, of which 10 have passed away
- Chiefs top Bills, improve to 5-1
- Big turnout at Intrust for early voting this year