September is National Baby Safety Month.
Walmart is using the opportunity to collect old car seats starting Monday, Sept. 16.
Customers can trade in the car seat their child has outgrown for a $30 Walmart gift card.
The superstore is partnering with recycling business Terracycle to help keep car seats out of landfills.
There’s a two car seat trade-in limit per household.
For a list of participating locations, click here. The event goes through Sept. 30.
- Competitive Drive: Joe Jackson leads the Blue Aces, on and off the court
- Over 100 families attend candlelight vigil to remember victims of DUI
- The Salvation Army gifts bikes, toys and food vouchers to 4,000 families
- Sedgwick County jail welcome over 30 new graduate recruits
- Wichita police cracking down on porch pirates