September is National Baby Safety Month.
Walmart is using the opportunity to collect old car seats starting Monday, Sept. 16.
Customers can trade in the car seat their child has outgrown for a $30 Walmart gift card.
The superstore is partnering with recycling business Terracycle to help keep car seats out of landfills.
There’s a two car seat trade-in limit per household.
For a list of participating locations, click here. The event goes through Sept. 30.
- COVID-19 survivor walks out of rehab after being pronounced brain dead
- DOJ announces national police training center to help reduce excessive force
- ‘Hocus Pocus’ returns for virtual reunion day before Halloween
- Bill Cosby, now 83, grins in newly released prison mug shot
- Here’s what 2020 did to the list of most popular baby names