WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – If your checking account seemed less than you expected this morning you may want to check your bank’s social media.
Commerce Bank has been reaching out to their customers through social media, including Facebook, to address concerns about direct deposits and inaccurate account balances.
The financial institution says during nightly processing they encountered an “unexpected system issue” which has affected customers direct deposits, impacting their current balance.
The bank says they have been actively addressing the issue since early Friday morning. They expect the account information to be updated in the next few hours.
Commerce advises customers with immediate needs to visit their closest branch, or call their customer care center at 1-877-278-1744. Commerce says they will “work with customers to take care of concerns resulting from the issue.
- How can I tell the difference between the flu and COVID-19?
- Person with gunshot found at QuikTrip on S. Seneca
- Carole Baskin of ‘Tiger King’ fame sued for defamation
- Watch: Trump says he won’t commit to peaceful transfer of power if he loses
- The town of Swastika, NY chooses to keep its name