WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – The Kansas Department of Transportation spent Thursday morning removing and replacing a sign on southbound I-135 between 21st and 13th Streets.
The removal of the sign should take about two hours.
Traffic will be detoured from 21st to 13th St. 21st & 29th St. ramps will also be closed.
- Judiciary Committee questions Lewandowski in first impeachment investigation hearing
- Senate Dems seek to block implementation of Trump’s ‘public charge’ rule
- Former Kansas officer fights brain cancer, hopes to wear uniform again
- Derby schools using K-9 help to curb drugs
- Texas School for the Deaf wins new football equipment, message from Peyton Manning