WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – The Kansas Department of Transportation spent Thursday morning removing and replacing a sign on southbound I-135 between 21st and 13th Streets.
The removal of the sign should take about two hours.
Traffic will be detoured from 21st to 13th St. 21st & 29th St. ramps will also be closed.
- Body camera shows 6-year-old girl’s arrest
- Calling all Senior Artists
- Taylor’s Forecast: Calm and warming up for the weekend
- Newsfeed Now for February 26: Amber alert for missing toddler continues; Massive pancakes
- Wichita Wind Surge to hold National Anthem performer auditions